Sunday, February 3, 2013

Post 1: Something about Myself

Hi, everyone! My name is Xuan. I'm a 4th year Chemical Engineering student. Hopefully I could graduate this May :). I came to the U.S. from China about seven years ago. I transferred from CCSF to Cal about three years ago. I'd love to swim, read and cook although I can't cook well sometimes. My favorite reading is Harry Potter. After seeing so many blogs about traveling, I have listed some places I want to go in the future. The list so far is Thailand, Taiwan, Tokyo, Hawaii, and so on. I'm sure it is going to be longer as time goes.
Forgot to say why I chose Chemical Engineering as my major. After taking a bunch of science classes, I realized that chemistry and math are two of my favorite classes. Plus, I like to work within a team. I think Chemical Engineering is the major that matches my interest. I am trying to find a job that relates to my major after graduating.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Xuan! I also would like to travel to those same places you listed. Hawaii is gorgeous though I would recommend heading to the more remote locations to swim and surf. Where in China did you use to live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nana. Nice to meet you here. I am from Tianjin, which is right next to Beijing. What other places would you recommend for swimming and surfing?

      Delete
  2. Hi Xuan, traveling is always great and Hawaii is a great place to visit. If you ever do decide to go to Hawaii and decide to go to Oahu, check out Kailua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed a lot of others here similar to yourself -- international students! Good luck graduating this May!

    ReplyDelete